Robotic Cutting and Welding Solutions
What RHINO Can Offer
Robotic Laser Cutting
Rhino uses high-precision robots paired with the most advanced cutting optics in the industry to provide the most accurate and repeatable cutting results. Our engineered solutions are built with increased rigidity and stability compared to many laser cells on the market today.
- Ultra-high strength steel structures (Hot stampings)
- Pipe & Hydroformed tubular components
- Automotive body panels
- High precision cutting for aerospace
- High-performance robotic laser cutting cells from Rhino Cutting Systems.
- In-house engineering team with proven track record in designing complex machines
and offering customized SOLUTIONS.
- Advanced Laser know-how, applications support and laser safety officers on staff
with years of metal cutting experience.
Robotic Laser Welding
Rhino has the expertise and experience needed to achieve consistent, successful results in Laser Welding. After careful review of the customer’s specific process, we can pair the correct optical configuration to the application — whether it be: fixed optical head, 2D/3D scanning, or laser with wire feed. Additionally, we offer advance multi-dimensional weld process monitoring to attain the highest production reliability.
- Door rings and structural pillars
- Roof panels
- Powertrain components
- Electric car components and battery trays
- Seating assemblies
- Weld monitoring and analysis for process verification
- Seam Tracking and Auto Focus
- Gap measuring and Depth validation
- Joint position tracking
- Real-time process monitoring
- Data tracking and storage
- Application Improvements
- Avoiding micro-cracks and porosity…
- Power modulation
- Beam Shaping dual core technologies
- Beam oscillation or Stir welding
- Filler wire